Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

For you open your hands......

He travels near and far
Never far from my soul
Desiring to be the in all of what consumes me

My heart is burning for words of affirmation
As my words of acclamation draw him near
My soul cries out

He yearns to fulfill my own desires
As he holds his hands out with love
His grace has no boundaries

I am entangled in the strings of his glory
As feelings of a prisoner arise
He bares down with truth

His anger is slow upon me
For how gracious is the Lord God Almighty
Quick to love with no fault

Your splendor and glory
Will flow from my mouth singing
How Great is the Lord

For you take me as I am
You daughter of this generation
Calling me forth in your name

~Lauren Ashley


"I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. Great is the Lord! He is most worth of praise! No one can measure his greatness." Psalm 145:1-3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an amazing poet, Lo. That's awesome!